Friday, March 2, 2012

G's Got Hookers

B is at Grammy's tonight, so G took the opportunity to pilfer B's side of the car when I picked him up this afternoon.

"I had this first! I had it first!" he yelled, lest I try to get B's stuff back for his absent brother. 

"What is it?"

"I got hookers! I got hookers!"

"Let me see?"

"They 'rasers." Erasers. Conversation heart, scented erasers that were in the goodie bags the boys and I made for B's class and for the other kids at the sitters--mostly because we had enough left over. Hopefully none of the twenty-some kids we gave those erasers to tried to eat the scented "candy".

"Did you call them hookers?"

"Yeth. They Hooker's!"

HOOKER'S! MRS. Hooker's, B's reading teacher. B had brought hers home because he didn't give it to her.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment